How to get green egg in free fire - Free fire again creates an event that offers interesting rules, this event is called the Wonderland Event which starts on April 15, 2019 and is planned to expire on April 23, 2019.
In this Wonderland Event you can search for all the egg colors that you will be able to exchange with eggs, to be able to get all the eggs in this event, the survivors must explore all the locations on the Map and also defeat the enemy.
How to Get Green Eggs and All Egg Colors in the Event Wonderland Free Fire
- Blue eggs can be obtained by survivors in every location that is on Map Bermuda and Mad Dog.
- Red eggs can be obtained by survivors through coffins if the survivor succeeds in defeating the enemy.
- Green eggs, for the time being there has been no information from Garena Free Fire about how to get it, but surely Garena will immediately provide information about how to get green eggs at this event.
How to exchange free fire eggs from the Event Wonderland Free Fire
To exchange eggs that have been obtained with prizes, the process is very easy, that is, you just enter the Wonderland menu in the free fire game. But remember for gifts that can be exchanged there are limits to the number of eggs that have been determined, along with the statement.
- To get a gift Bunny’s Eggs needs 2 blue eggs and 2 red
- To get the Egg Grenade prize, you need 15 blue eggs
- To get a Parachute prize requires 10 blue eggs
- To get the Cubic Bunny prize you need 6 green eggs
- To get the 1937 Bundle Observer prize requires 15 blue eggs + 10 red eggs and 6 greens.
That's an article about how to get green eggs in free fire and how to get all the eggs in the Free Fire Event Wonderland, hopefully the admin article can be useful and can be a reference for you.
Thanks for reading How to get green egg in free fire, in the Event Wonderland Free Fire. Please share...!